If you are not 100% happy with your online purchase, you can return it us, within 30 days of receipt. We also offer a free returns to UK customers, if returned within 7 days of receipt. This means we will refund the return postage (restrictions apply).
You can return items providing you comply with the terms below:
If you are returning any items they must be returned in their original packaging, in an unused condition.
We do not provide pre-paid return labels for any returns.
Our free returns policy is only valid for our UK customers and goods must be sent back within the first 7 days of you receiving your order, to receive a refund for the return postage. This does not impact on your statutory rights and goods can be returned within the standard 30 days if you should change your mind. However, returns after the first 7 days of delivery will not be eligible for free returns and will therefore not be reimbursed any postage you have paid to do so (postage restrictions apply).
Due to hygiene regulations, earrings are excluded from our returns policy. We are unable to refund or exchange any earrings purchased at Ohh Deer
We are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised goods unless the product is faulty.
Follow the below steps, to make your return
- Package your return, if possible in the original box/envelope
- Return the item/s to our warehouse (address detailed below)
- Please include a note - detailing your full name, order number and items being returned. This note can be handwritten, if you are unable to access a printer.
- Returns must be posted on a standard service only, we are unable to reimburse if you opt to use a fast track or special service.
- Always obtain a proof of postage receipt when returning an item, as you will required to email this over to the team as soon as this has been posted. Please reference the email with your order number and attached an image of the receipt. All proof of postage, must be sent to [email protected]
Ohh Deer Ltd, 3-6 The Rushes, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5BE
Always obtain a proof of postage receipt when returning an item, as you will required to provide this if your parcel is not received for any reason.
When returning your purchase please allow 14 days from the day the order is posted for your refund to be processed. We will email you to let you know when your refund has been processed. Refunds normally take around 3-5 working days to be credited back to the account originally debited.