- Handwritten cards are limited to UK delivery
- Maximum of 250 characters per card
- Multiple delivery options are available at checkout
How much does this service cost?
There is an additional cost of £2.00 per handwritten card to cover the cost of time to enable this service.
How does it work?
If you need to send a card in a hurry, or you're unable to send it yourself, then this is perfect for you. You can select this option to send a handwritten message directly to your friends and family. Just tell us what you want to write and how you want us to write it (we can write it neatly or messily) and we'll take care of the rest!
We will handwrite the card and envelope and pop it in the post. The envelopes are sealed shut with washi tape.
1) Select the greeting card design you wish you send.
2) Click 'Yes +£2.00' (below the description) if you wish to include a handwritten personal message in that particular card.
3) Enter the information that is required in the drop-down that will appear, including your personal message, confirmation of your chosen handwriting style, who the card is for and the delivery address. (Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address provided is accurate.)
4) Click add to cart.
How long will it take to arrive?
The cards are written as soon as possible after the order is placed. We ask that you allow 2-3 days for the card to be received after it has been sent.
Please note: Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be written and sent the following Monday.
What will it look like?
See an example. Handwriting will differ depending on if you select neat or messy handwriting.