Users of Ohh Deer's customisable products may not use the services to process prohibited content. This includes content or other material that:
- Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Consists of copyrighted material used without the express permission of the owner or material that has been altered so the copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice is removed;
- Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights, including the intellectual property, publicity or personal rights of others;
- Contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the services (collectively “Corruptive Code”);
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Violates any law or regulation;
- Harms anyone, including minors; or,
- Provides a link to any of the above.
Any content submitted to the services may be subject to examination at any time. Although Ohh Deer does not and will not examine or otherwise review all content submitted or transmitted to the services, Ohh Deer may delete, move, and edit content for any reason, at any time, without notice.
All content (whether private or public) that is processed on the service is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it. Thus, you are responsible for your content.
Ohh Deer in no way guarantees the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of content available through the services.
** Unfortunately, due to the bespoke nature of our custom products, they are exempt from our returns policy and are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights, if your product arrives damaged, please contact a member of our customer service team **